Management consulting and training for lawyers
Since leaving private practice in early 1992 Peter Warner has been engaged in management consulting and training, working exclusively with the legal profession.
Working with a range of skilled associates Warner Consulting offers hands-on practical advice and training to lawyers.
Key Areas of Expertise
• Outcomes Focused Regulation (OFR). Peter completed a 6 month project with the SRA on piloting Relationship Management in law firms in October 2010, which provides valuable insights into the role and activities of regulators at this critical time in their evolution.
• Legal Services Act. Strategic advice to firms on resp onding to the impending changes, especially in the increased requirement for regulation and compliance.
• Risk Management. Has run both public and in-house workshops on risk to cover all aspects of risk at both strategic and operational level.
• Code of Conduct. Training and advising firms on the practical implications of the mandatory requirements of the Practice Rules and their introduction to include Client Care, Business Management and Equality & Diversity.
• Management Development Skills Coaching. Coaching and training for partners and senior managers to develop leadership and management skills to enhance performance.
• Quality Assurance. Peter has considerable experience of introducing risk management and quality initiatives such as Lexcel, Investors in People and ISO9000 standards to firms ranging from five to 90 partners.
|Outcomes Focused Regulation - A Practical Guide for In-House||
You Save: 50.00%
|This course will include a detailed analysis of the mandatory Principles, Outcomes, the new Indicative Behaviours and gives practical guidance for in-house lawyers seeking to make the transition from the detailed Rules of the 2007 Code of Conduct to OFR.|